Panorama Seafront Homes in Panormo
ID: Panorama Seafront
Panorama Seafront Homes Phase II is a new luxury freehold housing community built to international standards marked by high quality construction and the unique sea facing location. All homes enjoy views over the subtropical communal pool area with cascading waterfalls, tropical gardens and/or the sea. Tucked away lies a secluded nearby pebble beach.
The development comprises of one, two or three bedroom homes that vary in size and design to cater for permanent as well as holiday living.
All properties are licensed with the Greek Tourism Board (EOT), making this property an ideal rental investment.
Each home has its own distinct style and individuality, which blends with the natural environment and ensures privacy for it's owners/residents. Special attention was given by our architects to ensure that all homes have magnificent unobstructed sea/pool views.
The subtropical gardens with private and communal pathways as well as the lake styled enormous swimming pool will create an amazing ambiance for all homes.
Panormo is a typical example of a Cretan village. Centrally located at the North coast of the island, 58 km west of Iraklion and only 20 km from Rethymno.
The village has not been affected by the onslaught of mass tourism. The warm and friendly inhabitants, less than 500, still work in the fields on the small fertile plains, or else are shepherds and fishermen.
Whitewashed buildings gleaming in the mid day sun, a mini-maze of back streets sloping gently down to the small harbour and pretty beaches. There's the traditional village square, with taverns and Kafeneia and the old picturesque houses are being renovated and restored with great elegance. For shopping the village has mini markets, a bakery, butchery, gift shops, post office, car hire etc.
In and around Panormo you'll find small beaches of smooth sun-warmed pebbles, sandy coves, some with water sports facilities, fishing, diving etc. There is a Golf course only 55 minutes away.
There are buses, which go regularly to Rethymno (15 min) or to Iraklion and Chania making Panormo an ideal base to explore many parts of Crete. The airports of Iraklion and Chania are only 45 minutes and 65 minutes drive respectively.
All homes are constructed according to strict anti-earthquake regulations based on up-to-date legislation in conjunction with a superior quality of construction and wide variety of materials. The unique and exclusive architect designs means that no two units are the same.
Standard Fixtures & Fittings
– Fully insulated house for all year round living.
– Tiled floors throughout the house and patios/verandas.
– Fitted kitchen with white goods included.
– Electric heater placed inside built in cupboard.
– Fitted cupboards in all bedrooms (as per plans).
– Built in cupboard with provision for placement of washing machine.
– Fully equipped bathroom/s with furniture, shower cabins, tiled floors and walls (up to 2,20 m).
– Double glazing aluminium doors and windows.
– Under floor heating in all rooms.
– Traditional stone features including all surrounding walls (as per plans).
– Traditional Wooden pergolas (as per plans).
– Points for TV and telephone in all bedrooms and living room.
– Provision for A/C (pipes and cables built in) in all bedrooms and living room.
– Satellite dishes and connection point provided.
– Professionally Landscaped communal gardens.
– Private gardens delivered with topsoil ready to be planted.
– Cascading, lake like communal pool.
– Underground infrastructural installations.